Hey everyone. My disabled roommate tried to hold down a job but cannot due to nerve damage. We’re waiting on disability for her, and I work full time to try to make bills, despite my own disabilities. Right now I have an empty fridge, empty freezer, and 3 things left in my cupboard, as well as no money to get transportation to and from my job. $60 gets me a one month bus pass.
If you have any money to spare, please send it to us on PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can. Reblogs help too. Thank you everyone.
I spent the entire day in the ER with my roommate and she needs food that she can eat without preparing while I am at work this week because she cannot stand for anything other than going to the bathroom. Please help us if you can.
• telling the same joke/ wanting to have the same conversation over and over again
• not having much coordination and having a tough time doing “easy” things like tying shoelaces
• having trouble understanding what you mean and needing lots of clarification
• needing things to be broken down into little steps
• having extremely high or extremely low empathy
• getting very attached to things like inanimate objects
there are a lot more but these are just ones i haven’t seen mentioned before!! feel free to add on if u think of anything else
FUCK CAPITALISM! This didn’t cost tax payers anything. You don’t need to be a governing body with a police force to do decent things.
Just going to pop this here for you guys.
REBLOGGING THE FUCK OUTTA THIS